We thank you for your interest in Middle East Aviation Career and we are happy to welcome you to the conference and exhibition, on February 26-27-28, 2018, at the Al Bateen Executive Airport, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
If you want to :
Propose a topic - Attend - Speak - Exhibit - Sponsor
Please send us an email
WHY THE NEED FOR AN AVIATION CAREERS CONFERENCE ?
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) predicts significant growth in Annual Traffic over the next 12 years - predicted to hover around 4.2%
- The booming UAE and Regional Aviation Industry predicts a huge demand by 2030 for pilots, Air Traffic Controllers, Ground Crew and Support Staff
- Expected retirement of existing pilots and other skilled personnel over the next decade means that Career Planning is a mandatory requirement across the military, civil, commercial and business Aviation Sector
- UAE and Airline Operators continuously place orders for new aircraft resulting in massive demands for skilled personnel
- As a result of the massive growth in the Aviation Sector, deployment of UAE Nationals in key positions as part of career planning is of paramount importance
- The growth rate in the sector also presents opportunities for global players in the Industry to collaborate on exchange programs in Human Capital Development